Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shamrocks are Done

Finished my applique shamrocks this week. 
Each shamrock square will be trimmed and pieced to make up the alternate blocks.
I took my shamrocks to a crafter's breakfast this morning.  Often my sewing is a solitary affair.  How nice to remove the stabilizer while visiting with friends.  My shamrocks will have to wait a bit now.
 2012 FMQ Challenge Badge copy
I'm bringing my FMQ challenge to the front burner this weekend.  This month's challenge is heart-shaped ivy leaves.  I'm glad its a pattern I've done before.  I don't do it often enough, so I get "rusty" between projects.  Hopefully the challenge will motivate me to practice all year long.  I hope to be more confident and relaxed with FMQ.  Stay tuned for further details.  :)

1 comment:

Ivory Spring said...

I like your shamrock quilt.