Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cuisinart Bread Maker with GF Cycle

I've been eating gluten free for 14 months now.  I've had mixed results making my own GF bread either from scratch or from GF mixes.  So I asked Santa to bring me a bread machine with a GF cycle.  My Sweetie researched it and chose the Panasonic, based on comments by other bloggers.  And boy, were they right about this machine - it works like a dream.  This morning I put the ingredients in the pan, shut the lid, selected the GF cycle and just walked away.  2 1/2 hours later I had freshly baked bread.  The instructions said to gently shake the loaf out of the pan.  And I thought, "Yeah, right!"  But I was delighted when the loaf just slipped right out.  I can see I'm going to get a LOT of use out of this machine.  Thank you, Santa Claus!  :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on your new gift!

Susan said...

Wow, that almost sounds like magic! You don't have to mix or anything? It just does it all?

Chris said...

It sure does! All I have to do is slice the bread when cool. :)

Adriana said...

That looks fantastic! I love bread machines; need to get another one!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform
you're working with? I'm planning to start
my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
My website :: click the following post