Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Hem from Hell

I couldn't figure out why I was having so much trouble pinning the hem of this dress!  I was looking down at my work, rather than up at Kami - who had placed her hands on her hips - thereby changing the hem by a good 1/2".  I had to start over three times before I realized what was going on.

And here it is.  We considered adding trim, but we were unable to find what we wanted in Platteville - so she'll accessorize on her own.  She'll be wearing the dress to a wedding later this month.  I DO hope to get a picture of her at that time.  :)

1 comment:

quiptowngirl said...

You did a great job on that dress! It looks like a difficult fabric to work with, but the color is beautiful. Congratulations, and the purse is looks perfect. I hope she has a fun time at the wedding.
Cindy