Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stitch-in-the-Ditch Foot

I have a confession to make.  I'm not always open to change.  After sewing for years and years on the same simple machine...I look at the collection of doo-dads for my Horizon...and think, "WHAT the heck do I need THIS one for?!" 



I'd been itchin' to take the stitch-in-the-ditch foot for a trial run.  I was skeptical, as I was pretty certain I had this technique nailed down pat.  But WOW!  How much easier with the specially designed foot!  I liked it SO well I got all the inner borders on the quilt and pillow stitched. 
Isn't that the finest ditch-stitching in all the land?  Only problem is that I have to do something artsty and flowery for the outer border.  Better sleep on that decision.  Tommorrow I'll work on the label.  I have something special in mind.

No comments: