Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Motivation

I was totally motivated to get this top assembled in time for Take Your Child to Work Day...until I learned they didn't need me after all.  That took the wind right out of my sails.  But I have a new deadline of May 18, for a Wellness Expo.  Different audience, same message - eat your fruits and veggies. 

This MAY also mean I'll get to complete this quilt on a new sewing machine.

A couple rows are missing because I'm taking them on a field trip.  I test drove a Baby Lock a few weeks ago, and the shop owner suggested I bring in a project and thoroughly test the machine. That's tomorrow's mission - I'll try doing a long seam, chain piecing and a simple applique.  Should be fun!  :)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Your quilt is looking great! Good luck with the test drive.

Diana LaMarre said...

What a great use of food fabric! I love it.