Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Janome Horizon - Part 2

I DID IT!!  I tested the Janome Horizon, decided that this is the machine for me, and made a downpayment.  Today the dealer was willing to take $500.00 off, and include a carrying case on wheels, large quilting thread spindles, and more.

I'll have to wait a few days for it to come in, but YAHOO!  May 1st can't come fast enough!

Of course, now I'm wondering if I was too impulsive....but heck...I got 30 years of life out of my last (and only) sewing machine.  I bought it as a teenager with my babysitting money. Even back then I wanted a Pfaff, Bernina or Singer, but had to settle for the Kenmore.  I think I've waited long enough!  :)

4 comments:

Sue H said...

Congrats on your big decision! I own three Janomes: a Jem, a MC 3000, and a 6500. Love them all, and I'm sure yours is going to be fabulous! I don't dare look at one...

SandyQuilts said...

You will "never" regreat buying your Janome. I happen to own 5 Janome machines, they are the best rarely needing repair ... above all they are workhorses. Congrats.

deborah said...

I had a Pfaff for many years, and when the computer workings quit, I also wanted a Bernina. My budget didn't allow that, so I bought a Janome. They really are workhorses, and I'm very pleased with it. I think you will also be pleased with your new machine!

Joanne said...

Good for you!! You are so worth it!! I know that you will love your new machine.