Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Making Progress


Went visiting this weekend, so I didn't expect to do any quilting.  Then on Saturday, travel plans were delayed by 30 minutes - so I quickly pinned the Olympic Rings below.  Now its set to go for the Crafter's Luncheon at work.  

Tried to do a shop hop on Sunday, but our timing was off, and we missed an exit.....so no shop hop.  But I located three LQSs that I hope to visit soon. Got home early and put the extra time to use, piecing the Picnic Quilt above.  This puts me ahead of schedule on the picnic quilt - making my self-imposed (but unrealistic) deadline of April 22 (TYCTW Day) more feasible. A nice surprise! :)

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Your picnic quilt is so beautiful. Fruits and veggies fabric are one of my favorites. ♥