Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fort Hood Quilt is Here!


This quilt is destined for Fort Hood.  Ain't she a beauty?!  Sure wish I could take the credit - but that goes to the High Country and Friends quilting group.  Gosh, they do nice work!

 http://www.americanquilter.com/quilt_world/guilds_view.php?id=2056

I hope you can see the red, white & blue variegated thread that makes up the free motion quilting.  Gorgeous.

In a previous post, I speculated that a quilt from Wisconsin really ought to have a few cows on it.  Well, great minds really must think alike, because some of the red squares contain tiny black and white dairy cows.  Gotta love that!


FYI - I checked Cherry House's postings, and she will eventually post information on all 31 quilts sent to Fort Hood.  I can't wait to see the rest.  See:


Well, its time to get to the post office.

No comments: