Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

How to Quilt This?

I'm in the long and laborious process of pin basting this monster.  I've officially reached the "Whatever made me think this was a good idea???" phase.  I reach this phase with virtually every large project...and eventually fall back in love with the end result. 

But how to quilt this bugger?  I do my quilting on a Janome Horizon, no long arm here.  The bigger bed helps, but I'm limited by space and skill.  I'm pretty good at stippling, and am leaning that direction.  Will entertain any and all suggestions!  :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

I love this quilt! I think something with curves might be nice. Maybe wavy lines? No matter how you quilt it, it will be lovely!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt! There is something about the colors and the pattern together that gives a Native American feel.