The Quodlibet Quilt has come out of storage to be quilted in time for Christmas. The recipient doesn't know he's getting a quilt - so that makes it all the more fun. Since pin basting is a bit hard on the fingers and the back, I took a break and made this matching pillow case.
Phew! French seams are cool, but it took me a few tries to get them just right. The red zebra print is used in the quilt's inner border; it will also be used for the binding. When the next round of pin basting gets tiresome, I'll take a break make the binding.
I also have a "no sew throw" to make for Christmas, but I'm going to add school letters, so it won't be entirely "no sew" - more like "low sew." Once I applique the letters, I can take the throw with me to crafters' meetings or work on it over my lunch hour, if I find Dec. 25th is creeping up too quickly. :)