Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today's Accomplishments

Only one quilt-related task was accomplished today - got some supplies.  Bet'cha can't guess what I'm going to make out of these!  Looked at Christmas quilt patterns.  Thinking 'bout that Virtual Quilt Show....

The threat of jury duty motivated me to kick Christmas preparations into high gear.  Todays' accomplishments:  Ran errands, put up the Nativity (sans Baby Jesus, just yet).  Put birds on the mantle and birds on the tree...The kids say I have birds (and quilts and flowers) on the brain.  LOL









I'm striving for a woodland theme: pinecones, snowflakes, icicles, birds & berries.  Can't decide, does it need more ornaments?

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful tree (as is). You are away ahead of me on getting ready & decorated for Christmas. I hope you can now relax & enjoy.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com