Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jungle Babies Quilt




I learned Baby Malcomb was on-the-way just 6 weeks before the due date.  Needed a simple design to meet the deadline.  Fell in love with this Jungle Babies fabric.  Used cotton for the top, fleece for the back.  Got it done in 4 weeks.  Then I got THE call...

Malcomb's Mama went to the hospital twice.  TWICE she was told "you're not ready - go back home."  A couple hours later, Malcomb was delivered at HOME, by his (terrified) GRANDMA - before 911 responders could even get to the house.  The 911 dispatcher told Grandma what to do over the phone.   Fortunatley, Mama and Baby were fine.  But poor Grandma was pretty frazzled!

Here's the cause of all the fuss.  He's a cute little peanut!



1 comment:

Debbie J said...

Chris!!! I made a jungle babies quilt for my grandson who just turned 2! Yours is very, very cute! My version is on my blog's side bar if you want to see it.

Thanks for the comment.

C-AUTE baby.

Debbie J.