Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hidden Quilts - Quilt Shop

Pictured here are the directions to Hidden Quilts, in Platteville, WI.  When you see this tank, follow the arrows down the driveway and down the hill.  Hidden Quilts is tucked away on the back side of a medical building.  Its a small shop, but full of goodies.  The staff there are very friendly.  The day I visited, a sewing group was in session in the back room and they seemed be having a great time.

I'd been looking for fabric for my next project, for a paper peicing class in March.  I took my pattern along and found exactly what I needed:


The folks at Hidden Quilts liked this pattern so much they took down the information so they could order some also.  Here are some shots of the shop and quilts:

Batiks make up over half the store.
They even have a quilted clock.
Classroom area.



Hidden Quilts is building a website at:  http://www.hiddenquilts.com/  The Contact Us tab provides the telephone number, address, map and store hours.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I love seeing other people's LQS. Thanks for sharing!♥
Your next project looks wonderful, great fabric. Cardinal looks great too!