Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Project


Tomorrow is the first ever Quilter/Crafter Luncheon at my work place.  We're all to bring sack lunches and do some quilting, jewelry making or what-have-you.  I can't wait to see everyone's projects.  I hope to snap some pictures to share with you.

I needed a portable project to bring along.  I can't take credit for the Olympic Ring idea, as I saw it on a blog prior to the opening ceremonies.  I didn't jot down who posted it.  So if that person is YOU, please send me an email so I can give you proper credit. :)

I LOVE the colors of the Olympic games: royal blue, turquoise, lime green and true green.  Will probably use those colors as a border. 

This is my first foray into working with hexagons.  I can already see that if I ever want to make a full size Grandmother's Flower Garden, the hexagons will need to be bigger so I can see the finished product in THIS life time.  :)

No comments: