Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Garden Report

 
I no longer have to look to my garden flag just to see color. 
I dug up some perennials I'd like to take with me when I move. 
I have so many kinds of hostas, I can't leave them all behind.
The Licorice Ferns are in bloom.  Can't get enough of that smell.
I potted a small one to take with me.
I've never grown pansies before.  
With my big tree gone, I can grow sun-loving flowers.
 
I DO wonder where my flowers and I will end up. 
Everything hinges on when my Sweetie's house sells. 
Just goin' with the flow for the moment.
 
My day to play outside was delightful,
but now its time to get back to packing and moving!  :)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sew glad you are able to take some "old" friends along and make some "new" friends, too!! Hugs and prayers (for strength and patience!), Doreen