Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

More Golf Goodies

My search for golf goodies is finally complete.  With the help of friends and coworkers I've collected: LOTSA golf balls, a golf origami bag, a golf game, a calendar of amazing-but-true golf facts, a golf stress ball, golf mints, camouflage golf balls, the Smasher - a golf ball that looks like it smashed into your windshield, and napkins that match the ribbon on the centerpieces I make a week or two ago. 
I was fortunate to find many of these things at clearance prices.  FYI - In honor of Crafting Month, Joann's has all silk flowers at 50% off.  I had to get out of the store before I spent any more money - but if you're looking for savings check it out!  :)

1 comment:

Doreen said...

That is awesome!!! I don't even golf and I LOVE the things you have done/gotten;-)