Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Flower Report

Quilting progress (pin basting) has slowed to a crawl. I'll need 972 pins just for the interior blocks, and more for the inner and outer borders. SOOO here are some flowers to enjoy in the meantime...


These lilies will bloom for much of the summer.Love the unusual colors of this Coral Bell.This Jack in the Pulpit came to me from an elderly woman who graced our neighborhood for many years. Despite her modest means, she always wanted to pay my boys for their help.  So we asked her if we could dig up some perrenials for payment .  This plant came to us in that manner.  I've had it for three years and its finally looking robust and content. Its hard to see in the picture, but a bud is forming.  I hope to show it to you soon! 

1 comment:

Stephanie Hughes said...

Love the beautiful colors of the coral bells. I love the snow on the mountain too! Steph