Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Frustration!

best computer cartoon
I'm not exactly a whiz with computers, but can usually figure out how to do what I need to do.  Unfortunately, since I changed my email address a few weeks ago, I'm not getting my bloggy friends' comments by email - which of course, makes it hard to respond. 

Google Blogger says it won't post emails to yahoo.com.  And it won't let me change my primary email address.  It'll only list the new one as secondary.

I WAS getting a copy of all my bloggy friends' comments at my old email address, but have not received a single comment since changing providers and my address.  I looked in my spam folder to see if the new system didn't categorize the messages correctly and they aren't there either.

Anybody know how to correct this?  I'm stumped!

Thanks in advance!  :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I had to add the new address as a secondary address. Once I verified the new e-mail address and went back to edit it would allow me to make the new address my primary one.

What a pain in the hind end!

Chris said...

I thought I had done that, but then the verification email never came. Will try again. Thanks much!