Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life is....

...what happens while you're doing other things!  Here's today's tomato harvest:

And yesterday's landscaping efforts - which weathered a considerable storm last night and will weather another shortly.  I'm amazed it's intact! 
When the weather clears, I'll mulch inside the border and plant more grass outside.    DS2 is restaining the deck.  When we get it all done it should look pretty darned good.

Other fun stuff goin' on: getting auto insurance quotes, both kids moving back home, dress fittings, converting my sewing room back to a bedroom, coping with a 3-week long allergic reaction to an unknown trigger.  Yeesh!

Through it all that little voice in the back of my head keeps whispering "Quilt.  Quilt.  Quilt."  Soon it will shout "Quilt NOW!" and I shall be forced to obey!  :)

No comments: