Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Back to Quilting & Crafting

I haven't posted in a long time, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy.  One year ago, my Sweetie and I decided it was time to sell both of our homes, buy one together and plan a wedding.  Pictured is our new home, and we were married a few days ago.  
Even our scarecrows dressed for the occasion!  After this picture was taken, I hung wedding bells from the tree.  They looked lovely, until it started raining.  LOL
I have a very talented and generous sister who made the flower arrangements for the altar/head table, bouquets, boutonnieres, table favors and even wraps for the bridesmaids.
 
 
 
Photo

With the help of a friend, I did the flowers for the wedding cake (not pictured) and the bird cage card box.
The entire day went off without a hitch.  We were surrounded by family and friends at the church and enjoyed a wonderful meal and music at the reception.  It was truly a dream come true!

As life gradually gets back to normal, you can look forward to more frequent blogs very soon! :)

1 comment:

Susan Lawson said...

Congratulations! you look lovely!