Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Quilting Again

Finally had the time to do some quilting again - hooray! 

This spring and summer left little time to submerge myself in quilting - but that's what I did tonight, and will do much of the day tomorrow.  It helps that I need to complete these soon-to-be pot holders on a deadline.  This is the Moda fabric designed for the Wisconsin Shop Hop that took place earlier this summer.

All four pot holders will be donated to fundraiser baskets for a professional organization.  The top two will go into a Minnesota-themed gift basket, the bottom two in a Wisconsin-themed basket.  I figure Minnesotans love their deer, lakes and loons as much as any Wisconsinite, right? 

Just don't tell Moda!  :)

1 comment:

Doreen said...

I just love the "themed" fabric that comes out for the state shop hops! The hot pads are wonderful and will be a hit, I'm sure!