Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gold Leaf Audition

Working my way thru some UFOs, as I contemplate having a booth at a craft fair in November.  This is an orphan block from a block raffle - which contained 5 or 6 blocks that were very dissimilar. 

This was my entry.  Its about 14" square, so I could just add a border, and quilt it.  But I'd like to do something "different."  But what?

Nancy Zieman says if you don't know what to do, shelve your project until inspiration strikes....until then, I guess I'm just be a waitin'.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was
extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.



my web-site: es-dev.lloydyap.com